To try and support you in your progression of choice of services we have coordinated responses to our most frequently asked questions for you:
Questions answered before you proceed with your improvements:
1. Is it a free quote?
We offer a NO OBLIGATION FREE Roof Inspection of your property.
2. Is Rooftech Roof Restorations fully licensed and insured?
We hold relevant licences for all roofing work being NSW 301815C, Full Public Liability insurance, and Workers Compensation. A copy of our licence and Public Liability is available for viewing at your obligation free roof inspection appointment.
3. How can we be sure of the quality of the product used for the roof coatings?
All coatings are manufactured by Dulux Acra ‐Tex Acratex website link here:
Rooftech Roof Restorations is an approved applicator of Dulux Acra‐Tex, and a 10 Year Written Guarantee is supplied to you direct from Dulux following completion of works.
4. How can we be sure of quality and warranty for metal roofing?
Rooftech Roof Restorations use only the best roof replacement metal being Australian Blue Scope Colorbond Steel.
Roofing made from COLORBOND Steel. For COLORBOND Steel, BlueScope Steel offers a warranty against corrosion to perforation by weathering in the natural elements for a maximum warranty period of 30 years. BlueScope Steel also warrants that the paint system will not flake or peel for 12 years due to natural weathering.
5. Is flexible Pointing used to ensure ridge security?
Yes, a flexible pointing is used on all ridges called Flexi‐Point.
6. Does the company adhere to OHS regulations?
Rooftech Roof Restorations follow strict guidelines set out by work cover, the use of Fall Arrest Harnesses are used on all jobs, with the use of anchor points. On certain jobs especially the new metal roofing the use of roof rails/ scaffold are installed which will be included in your quotation if required, there is no hidden charges.
Thank you for visiting our website, and hope that you do take us into consideration. If you have any questions regarding your requirements, please feel free to phone us NSW (02) 6687 4343 and discuss or use the email contact link here.
Our Guarantee to you is:
- We are a family owned/operated business, owners and staff are local and WE ARE living in your area.
(not an out of town contactor coning into town for a short period or with a diverted local phone number)
- We are licensed Roof Tilesrs and Roof Plumbers for NSW, See below for copy of our NSW licence and how to check a contractor’s licence – NSW licence 301815C
- We are registered applicators of Dulux Acratex and can offer the manufacturers warranty with a verified numbered certificate.
Our Dulux Acratex registration number is R0520
Our NSW Licence Number is – 301815C